Toll Free Number: +1-888-248-6467
Edge’s Rodent Exterminator Eliminate Rodents Quickly
Rodents like rats and mice can pose serious economic, health, and safety threats because of their destructive habits and being disease vectors. Every year, they contaminate tons of food and cause millions of dollars of property damage (both residential and commercial).
Since the primary activities of rodents are chewing and gnawing (because of their constant growing incisors), countless electrical fires have been directly associated with rodent damage.
Signs of Rodents Infestation:
- Shed hair
- Marks on walls near floor level
- Runways or Worn paths around rafters and along baseboards
- Runways or Worn path going to and from ground burrows
- Unexplained damage or Gnawing to wood, screen doors, carpeting, upholstery, wiring, food, and furniture
If you find any sign of rodent infestation in your property contact professional pest control company. Edge Pest Control has the experience and knowledge to assist you with rodent management. Our professional Rodent Exterminator will come to your home or office to evaluate your concerns and create a customized approach to deliver effective protection from pesky rodents.
Edge Pest Control-Your local reliable Rodent Exterminator
Located in Utah, Edge Pest Control is a local leading company which delivers fine quality pest and rodent control services for both commercial and residential customers. The company provides high-quality pest control, rodent control, extermination, and mosquitoes control services in Kansas City and surrounding areas.
Each Pest and Rodent Exterminator are Qualitypro Accredited. We also associated Certified Entomologists in our team for accurate pest identification. Form removing common pests such as bed-bugs, spiders, ants, and fleas to eliminating the tougher pests such as wasps, mosquitoes and rodents from your property, our Pest and Rodent Exterminator will take care of everything. We use eco-friendly approaches in our products, technologies, and services to provide highly effective services with minimizing side-effects of pesticides on the earth’s natural resources, and health of humans, and pets. To ensure each customer gets complete satisfaction, we offer a 100% guarantee on our all services.
Features of Edge Pest Control
These factors will determine the quality of your service experience with any pest control company
- Response Time- With Edge, you don’t have to wait for days to get an appointment. Our expert Rodent Exterminator will come to your doorstep within 24 housed of calling us.
- Product Quality- We only use the highest quality and the National Pest Management Association approved products to provide you effective and eco-friendly services.
- Knowledge & Training- Our every pest and rodent exterminator goes through difficult multi-week training.
- Consistent Quality- Edge Pest Control believes in consistency, so our first and every other treatment will be the same quality.
- Free Re-Service- Our every treatment backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee means we will get back for free re-service if you notice any pest problem after initial treatment.
Serves Offer by Edge Pest Control
Edge Pest Control provides complete Pest Control Services to protect your home and services. We provide various quality services include:
- Mosquitoes Protection Program
- Fleas Protection Program
- Bedbugs Protection Program
- Rodent Control Program
- Cockroaches Protection Program
- Other Pest Control Services
Rodent Control Services
With high-quality products, latest technology, and necessary equipment, our Rodent Exterminator delivers you long-lasting and effective rodent control. We only use child and pet-friendly pesticides and products to minimize harmful effects.
Contact us for Quality Rodent Control Services!
At Edge Pest Control, we combine 13 years of knowledge, good honest hard work, training, and expertise in our services to provide our customers with high-quality services. To book a service or schedule an appointment with our expert rodent exterminator, just give us a call at our toll-free helpline or send us an email. We work 24/7 to assist you!